Letting the self emerge is an essential task of leaders. It is futile to try to improve relationships with others before improving ourselves. If we want to be more effective with others, we first need to become more effective with ourselves.
In this two day course participants will commit to getting to know their true self, their personal strengths and challenges. They will also develop a better understanding of the why behind human behaviour or motivating factors that determine how we behave in any given circumstance.
Key learning areas include:
- Understanding human behaviour
- Clarifying your inner potential and who you are, what you stand for and where you want to go with your life
- Appreciating your personal worth and building your self-esteem
- The challenge of emotional control
- learning to communicate within the human frame of reference and mastering the three levels of effective communication
- Unfulfilling relationships
- Importance of relationships
- Pivotal people in your life
- Why do people experience unfulfilling relationships
- From where do you relate: Brain or Hearth
- Your Quality of Relationships Profile
- Indicators of quality relationships
- Discovering the essence of quality relationships
- Building your Trust Bank Account
- Relationship Effectiveness
± two days
Feedback from Delegates
- This course provides a depth of understanding of the human being in all his/her major life dimensions that blows my mind away. This was the most valuable learning experience I have ever been part of.
- The workshop has changed my whole being. The workshop had motivated me a lot about my goals in life.
- It gives you an extremely honest insight into yourself and your life.
- They have managed to reach my innermost and I feel I really need to change my life and be a better person.
Back to...Home >>>
Back to...The EPL Way Services >>>