Overview This course is designed to help you in three ways: 1) To gain awareness of your abilities in terms of Emotional Intelligence (EI) 2) Dealing with emotional control challenges 3) Developing your emotional maturity
The EI programme will give participants insight in, and develop their emotional leadership with regard to:
Course Content A. Emotional Awareness 1. The value and importance of Emotional Leadership (EL)
IQ determines approximately 4% of real life success. The other intelligences (giftednesses) determine the rest
EL serves as an important indicator of the state of other life engagements
Critical for motivating team members and in relationships
Physical and mental wellbeing – health and happiness
2. Key emotional competencies required – what is EI about? 3. EI appraisal – rate your ability to apply EI
Awareness of abilities in terms of EI
Voice pitch and emotions
4. Looking for strengths and for areas that can be improved. 5. Emotional challenges in life and work
Burnout and stress
Lack of sleep
Anger, worry, stress
6. The deeper origin of one’s emotional responses
Deeply stored emotional pain
Emotions and values
7. How dominant emotions manifest in your typical day. 8. How emotional states and responses relate to temperament types, thinking, communication and behaving. 9. Life energy and emotions – managing feelings as an energy resource
Life energy, positive and negative emotional dominance
Protection of daily energy levels
10. Most common enquiries about EI.
B. Emotional Control Challenges 1. Dealing with anger, frustrations, worries and stress. 2. Conflict handling styles. 3. Bringing EI to work. 4. Taking EI home.
C. Increasing your Emotional Maturity - building your emotional skills - becoming an emotionally balanced leader 1. Intrapersonal emotional abilities and skills
Self-knowledge and self-awareness
Impulse control – self-management
2. Interpersonal emotional abilities and skills
Social emotional awareness
Sensitivity for the feelings of others
Managing emotions in interpersonal situations
3. Dealing with environmental demands and uncertainties
Managing emotional demands in different contexts
Programme Duration One to two days.
Feedback from Delegates
This workshop empowered me by improving my emotional leadership at work, at home and with people around me.
I have never been in a workshop like this. It was amazing because I learned new things about my feelings and why I feel the way I feel. Thank you so much.
I feel empowered and hope to use the information to manage my emotions more effectively.
Back to...Ethos Courses >>> Back to...The EPL Way Services >>>
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.